Monday, April 13, 2009

Thermal Heat




Cardigan & scarf: H&M, Hat: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: a gift, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Target

Wool and cotton thermal are still necessities as the Sun continues to climb in latitude. I like to wear layers, so I don't mind much. Soon enough my bare arms will warm with the strengthening rays of sunshine just as my cheeks did today. I can still feel the glow.

"Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we know all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?" - L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

9 comments:

muchlove said...

Lovely!
I want to sit on the grass now.

Lexie said...

the little flowers on your hat are so cute!

Amelia said...

I like how you arranged the pictures. The green and blue is nice. The feeling of sun on your skin is so glorious :)

Noelle Chantal said...

beautiful shots! i esp like the first shot of you sitting and wondering. so calm and pretty looking. the blue sky and green grass is perfect!

i will add you to my links, Emily. :)

Ariella said...

it looks so lovely and springy there! Here it's still snowing, blah.

elena-lu said...

lovely quote and those photos are just beautiful

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Muchlove - Thank you :) I've been spending time in the grass each day this week. I love it!

Copperoranges - Thank you! :)

Amelia - Thank you :) I enjoyed arranging the photos around while composing this post.

Noelle Chantal - Thank you :) I'll add you back!

Ariella - Aww, hopefully the snow will move out soon!

Elena-lu - Thank you :)

Unknown said...

This makes me want to re-read Anne of Green Gables again. Thank you for your comments on my travel post, lovely. I am back and had fun catching up with your posts.

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Ana B. - You're welcome. It was fun to read about your travels :) And, thank you for your kind comment here!