These self made cut-off shorts have been a staple in my wardrobe this summer. Paired with a tank top and an airy, open weave cardigan I've been good to go. This basic black, white, and denim combination serves as the perfect canvas for a wash of colorful accessories. I cannot get enough of these perforated green flats from Zara (I hit shoe gold at Zara in Boston last month!). In addition, my go-to necklace of choice these last few weeks has been this green swan pendant I purchased from Much Love's Esty shop. After seeing the necklace on her blog, I knew I had to have one! Look at how sweetly Anna wraps her shop items in sheet music! She also included a lovely yellow flower pin with my purchase that I cannot wait to work into some outfits. Be sure to check out Much Love's Etsy -- everything is currently 25% off! Go treat yourself! :)


Monday, August 24, 2009
Green love
Labels:
C is for Cardigan,
Outfits,
Sweet little things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Thanks so much for the plug, dear Emily!
Cute outfit. I love the splashes of green ;)
Oo, those shoes are amazing! And I love your cut offs. I don't have any jeans to cut off, or else I'd copy you.
i love your shoes, great color!
Sweet summer look. The necklace is such a nice pop of color.
Loving the green from the grass in your photos!
and...awesome shoes!
That's funny I got the same green Zara shoes :) The pendant is beautiful in green, I'm gonna buy one too !
I love your shoes and paired with the necklace is a nice splash of colour. Anna's shop has some really cool things.
oh you look so beautiful! that shade of green looks so nice on you! the shoes and the necklace are the perfect touch of boldness in your outfit :)
and I adore the 4th picture!!
x
I really like your shoes and it's such a perfect match with the lovely necklace!
I also totally love sepia photos... they seem to tell so much more! Don't they?
C.Elizabeth
Your outfit is too cute. I love how you're flitting and fleeting about! :) Yay Zara flats!
Post a Comment