Saturday, August 29, 2009

Snapshots of Summer




Camera: Nikon FM 10
Film: Fujicolor Superia X-tra 400
Click photos for an enlarged view

11 comments:

chelsea said...

Ooo! I love! The mushroom and tiny leaf are great. I almost expect teeny fairies to flit into the frame.

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

Isn't summer just so beautiful? Very pretty shots!

I gave you an award for your lovely blog!

C.Elizabeth

muchlove said...

great photos, Emily! I especially love the first one.

and no, I've never been in a hot air balloon, but would love to some day!

Ariella said...

I adore that first picture! Summer brings all kinds of lovely treasures from nature so it's a bit sad it's ending.

yiqin; said...

Stunning. My fave is the last one :)

Imogen said...

Beautiful photos, I like the last one the most. I love summer. Thankfully the warm weather is coming where I live.

Jen said...

These are beautiful - bring on summer!!

Amelia said...

The tones in the first picture are so nice! I love how soft these are. They make me excited to get working with my new film camera.

Raquel said...

darling you package arrived today! it's so beautiful! thank you so much!!!

the shots are amazing as always!
xx

muchlove said...

glad you liked the pictures in my post! I'm all about spreading cuteness ;)

Erin Cathleen said...

These photos make me happy. And you used my favorite Fuji film! Wee! <3