Here are some of the photos I snapped in Boston a couple weeks ago. My intent was to focus mainly on shapes, textures, and other attention grabbing subjects (like the small, winged creature I befriended for a brief moment). Most photos were taken on-the-go with little time to set up the shots. I've shared my favorites.
Setting: Newbury Street, Boston
Camera: Nikon FM 10
Film: Fujicolor Superia X-tra 400
Click photos for an enlarged view
Setting: Newbury Street, Boston
Camera: Nikon FM 10
Film: Fujicolor Superia X-tra 400
Click photos for an enlarged view
17 comments:
totally loving your new camera!
Ooo, bird! I had to search a little for it, that was fun.
awww!
i love how you make the most minute details - ie the drain - interesting.
I love newbury street! so jealous you went
i really like the drain photo for some odd reason haha
I love all the little details you've captured. Something as simple as a street light look fascinating to me.
P.S. your green swan is on it's way :)
try this camera
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_AF35M
it's one of my favorite ones to shoot with 35mm, it's a canon, and it's so cheap on ebay right now.
Sweet pictures, my favourite is the stairs with the leaves, autumn is coming ! And the one with little bird is lovely :)
lovely lovely photos! I want a camera like yours!!
x
Oh, the bird is very cute! I like your eye for details a lot, too.
I like the photo with the bird and the drain picture the most. The position that you took the picture of the stairs at works well too.
You take some amazing photos!! These are simply breathtaking... love them!
These pictures are really nice composed. Lovely tones!
I love all the pictures!
thank you for your sweet words Emily! hope you had a nice and lovely weekend :)
xx
I love all of these, especially the fifth photo.
Oooh, I love these! They turned out so well. :)
thanks for the well wishes and yes, the sufjan christmas album is on repeat all year round, too!
Post a Comment