
My father has been busy putting a roof on our back porch. Once finished it will be perfect for those summer days of intermittent rain showers when you really want to be outside but don't particularly want to get wet. Much like today. Ahh, I can't wait to be able to sit outdoors enjoying a book and a cup of tea all whilst being protected from the elements.


Top and shorts: H&M, Cardigan: J. Crew
Locket: estate sale, Minnetonka moccasins
The locket I'm wearing has a sweet illustrated cabochon in the center that I couldn't photograph for the life of me. I'll work on that. It was one of several small goodies I picked up at an estate sale this morning. I also stopped by a vintage store in Albany that was having a ''fill your bag for $10 sale." 'Twas a good day for rummaging.
10 comments:
Aaah, when I read your email about the vintage store sale, I wished I lived in Albany! haha.. Did you find some great stuff?
You look adorable in these photos. Casual chic at it's finest.
xx
I love the whole outfit! Very comfy, but also terribly cute. :)
Fill your bag for 10 dollars? Lucky!
I'm loving the stripes and the shorts. And I miss having a back porch. Hope the roof goes up quickly and that you enjoy your summer reading.
Nice outfit.
I was *just* looking at shorts almost identical to these but all i could think of is how sloppy they would look. you answered my question! they look adorable with this outfit! this really does look like the perfect summer outfit
Nice look for the summer.
Awwww. The thought of sitting on a porch with a roof overhead, tea, a book, maybe some cake, and a combo of warmth and sunshowers is just amazing. I'm waiting for summer to come back here.
And what a perfectly charming outfit, lovely!
Awwww you look so flippin' cute! I'll be sad if we don't hang out soon. :( I hope you enjoy your new porch-roof! Wee!
love your outfit! it looks so cute! ;]
xoxo.
these pictures are soooo cute! i love your striped top!
Post a Comment