Hat: F21, Navy blue shirt: Target, Vintage houndstooth skirt: thrifted
Belt: thrifted, Sweater tights: TJ Maxx, Boots: L.L. Bean
Belt: thrifted, Sweater tights: TJ Maxx, Boots: L.L. Bean
The necklace I'm wearing is almost impossible to detect in the first photo, so here's a close-up. My good blogging friend Anna sent it over a while back. I wear this necklace often, but oddly enough I don't think it's ever made a proper blog appearance before now. So, on all those days when I don't blog my outfits and you're wondering (or not) what I'm wearing, this necklace is quite possibly in the mix. Isn't it sweet? I love the little ''tea time'' inscription.




10 comments:
All pictures are nice, both film and digital, and being in the snow is a plus :)
That is such a classy look! It suits you so well Emily. I was almost getting a black cloche hat at Bershka the other day, but then I've shopped enough here at Madeira and probably some things won't be able to make it on my suitcase when I move, so I didn't get it. Now you make me regret it. And that necklace is so sweet too, it is the perfect necklace for you I think, because I know how you love tea :)
that hat is really adorable on you. You wear it so well! And that necklace is really sweet.
Your skirt is adorable I love it so much and with the thin belt it is just perfect. The necklace is incredibly sweet I so want one! What you wrote about it reminds me of how I feel about my cinderella carriage necklace which I just posted.
Man. The computer I use at works sometimes shows pictures really wonkily and these are so dark. I think I like your hat, but I can't quite see it. The necklace is lovely.
Love love love the skirt! You look like Annie Hall, only better.
Ooh, you are so seventies here! This is easily one of my favorite outfits of yours. ^_^ The 'tea time' necklace is pretty sweet, too. <3
i love how you displayed the jewelry on the tree branch! lovely pictures, m'dear!
http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/
You look lovely! I particularly like the skirt and the hat (the skirt fits you perfectly too).
Also, you're welcome (about the package). I thought they were too good not to order, and of course had to get one for me, for you, and one for my mom and sister to fight over (word is my sister won).
Also, you will definitely love All Creatures Great and Small. I remember seeing it when I was a kid, and someone recently bought a few seasons on DVD for my dad so we were all watching it again. It's so funny and charming, and is filmed not too far from where my Dad grew up, though inland, obviously.
Hmm, I'm reminiscing about all the things we used to watch now. Have you seen Hamish MacBeth? Or Flambards? They are quite different from each other but both entertaining viewing if you can find them at the library. : )
I hadn't heard that Pete Posthlethwaite had died. That's really a shame; he's been so good in so many films, but I'll always associate him most with Brassed Off... He played a dying man in Inception last year. I can't even imagine how it must be to do a death scene when you are yourself terminally ill...
... sorry for making your comments depressing...
how lovely. again you just entice me with your pretty phrases. the necklace is gorgeous and is so nicely wrapped around the branch.
Post a Comment