Sunday, March 20, 2011

If only...

If only I had filed my tax return right away I could have been the delighted owner of the 'Adele' dress by London-based label Darling. I'm telling you, it's the dress that dreams are made of! And unfortunately, that's the only place I'll get to wear it as I don't expect to find any available in my size by the time I'm able to splurge on it.

10 comments:

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

um... yeahhhh. I not only quite fancy the dress, but also the hat and the shoes. And mostly I just want balmy 20˚C weather so I can sit dangling my legs over the canal wearing that outfit and sipping lemonade from a bottle (and ignoring the garbage in the canal). You never know, they may still have one left, and if not, there's always the next beautiful dress lurking somewhere! ; D

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

that dress is quite literally the sweetest dress I've ever laid eyes on. and the hat and shoes are just perfection with it!

chelsea said...

It is a very nice dress. To console myself, when I really like something but can't get it, I always try to convince myself that it wouldn't have looked good on me/would have been to short/would have been see through/etc. You could always try that?

Imogen said...

Gorgeous, I so want this dress. I have been thinking of posting some polyvore sets soon too.

Allison said...

The colours! What a perfect shade of blue! Oh my... so sweet... taxes come soon?€

Erin Cathleen said...

Aww, so pretty! Well, maybe, just maybe you'll luck out and score it on eBay if the dress sells out. I've found long-lost wishlist items on mine many a time on eBay. :)

Raquel said...

I am totally seeing you wearing this, especially the dress matched with the hat :)
Hope you get it, and soon!

Lexie said...

i definitely splurged on some zara items with my tax return! that dress is so *you*!

Francesca said...

i can't wait for my tax return too :D great choices xx

▲ http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

SoapyMermaid said...

I love your delicately feminine subtly old-fashioned blog..