lady grey mornings &
chamomile nights.
sweet as honey,
warm as spring.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
In the fragrant evening air
Just a few glimpses into some of those late spring evenings when the air is saturated by all that's in bloom. How I miss those lilacs already. Oh, and here's an I-can't-believe-someone-let-this-dress-go sneak peek!
Lilacs are such a gorgeous smell, I agree. Your dress looks gorgeous from the sneak peek - will we get a full look sometime? :) I appreciated your comment on my blog, thank you again for supporting my blog in its short life ;) I'm glad to have a blog friend in you!
Please respect that all the images shared on this blog are my own unless otherwise noted. I ask that you contact me prior to using my images elsewhere or at least provide a link back to my blog. Thank you!
For the time being, this blog is advertisement and sponsorship free. Questions? Feel free to contact me.
8 comments:
Lilacs are such a gorgeous smell, I agree. Your dress looks gorgeous from the sneak peek - will we get a full look sometime? :)
I appreciated your comment on my blog, thank you again for supporting my blog in its short life ;) I'm glad to have a blog friend in you!
Oh, how perfect. Lilacs are my absolute favourite. And, surprise surprise, this reminds me of Emily of New Moon...
I can almost smell the lilacs! Hmmm.
I adore that last picture, how lovely!
Oh goodness it is so dreamy! I love your beautiful skirt or dress too1
x
www.lostinthehaze.com
I can smell the lilacs already. :) And, I can't wait to see the dress! The preview/sneak peak is just killing me!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
Oh, is your lilac gone already? Ours is still hanging out, but who knows for how long.
I love the light shining through your tortoiseshell bangles, lovely!
That dress has a very pretty patten. And the photos are fabulous:)
Post a Comment