Thursday, November 10, 2011

Solitary enjoyments

To make up for the silence on this blog as of late, here's a bit of what I've been up to instead of maintaining this little space:


No socks in November! It's been extremely nice and Indian Summer-like around these parts the last few days. The mild afternoons have been perfect for reading outside and soaking in the late Autumn sun.



Time has also been allotted for taking pictures and playing word games. I tried out the half-frame mode on my Diana Mini (though I keep forgetting to drop the film off for developing) and have my fingers crossed for the roll of expired film currently in my SLR.

 Bananagrams! Need I say more?



And last, but certainly not least, most days have called for cozy-ing up in a good sweater (especially those adorned with Autumnal pins/brooches, buttons or toggles). All in all, November has been good so far.

Tell me, how are things with you?

9 comments:

Imogen said...

I adore your shoes, they are so sweet and gorgeous. Your collection of sweaters looks like warm and cozy. Definitely looking forward to seeing some of your upcoming outfits for the colder weather.

Anonymous said...

I HEART Bananagrams!!! I only wish people would play with me :( I'd only played it once, but I am very competitive by nature, so I always try to win. Sometimes it's a good thing, like when I play for money (which NEVER happens) but most of the time, people just get pissed off. hahah.

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
enter my Too Faced and Hello Kitty Giveaway!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

These are all wonderful ways to be solitary, and I just wish life over here included a few more of these things at the moment! There's nothing quite like reading a book wrapped in a cozy sweater!

lynnette said...

Emily!! haven't heard from you for so long!! my fault for not keeping in touch too... >< i shall send you another mixed cd this week heh lots of new songs that i've been listening to recently... hopefully we can resume that bit of correspondence soon! X)

what does half-frame mode mean? i'm such a noob at all this film camera stuff!!

sighh the weather over at your side sounds perfect! :) what have you been up to?

heh i kinda started a new blog. hope to see ya there!

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

I keep wishing for a sweater day, but I know its going to be so sad when this Indian Summer ends. THis has been such a perfect fall for being outside. I don't know what a bananagram is, but now I'm intrigued. TO GOOGLE!
;) enjoy your warm autumn days xo

Courtney said...

i definitely need to take my diana out for a spin. i haven't been wearing socks either! it's great!

chelsea said...

Yay for cozy sweaters. They are my favorite, especially with autumnal brooches.

Raquel said...

Sweaters! Are those one of the best things of the season? For me they are ;)
These pictures are all pretty and I'm jealous of your diana! Might be getting one myself too.

muchlove said...

Bananagrams?? What is that??? I am intrigued!!
I do love a good puzzle, I must admit. I've just gotten into Sudoku this year!