Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hanging On


Cardigan: TJ Maxx, Skirt: thrifted, Shoes: H&M

I'm hanging on to what's left of Autumn and decided today was as good a day as any to adorn myself with little bits of orange. A vestigial tribute of sorts to my favorite season now replaced by snow...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily,

When I started reading your blog, I remember you were posing in the snow. :) Here you are with snowy photos again and the lovely sunshine hitting the trees behind you.

i love the combination of orange and purple in your outfit.
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I enjoy the hommage to fall with the little orange ribbon. And it's nice to see that cardigan again.

I'm such a wimp that I really can't imagine doing outfit shoots in the snow, and I applaud you!

Rebeccak said...

Oh gosh! Snow! How time flies!

I love the ribbon at your collar - such a sweet tribute.

Franca said...

wow, proper snow. We had our first snow this weekend, but it didn't last long.

Courtney said...

I love that little orange ribbon. Such a nice, unexpected touch.

Catherine Denton said...

Autumn is my favorite season too. I love your orange ribbon tribute to it.
Catherine Denton

Annebeth said...

hanging onto autumn in the middle of the snow, that's determination! :) the orange bits totally add something to the moody outfit. Lovely!

muchlove said...

you look beautiful in the snow (is it cold?? - excuse the stupid question, I haven't seen snow in YEARS)

Erin Cathleen said...

Goodness, look at all your snow! We have had none so far here in New England, and while it's pretty to look at, I'm certainly grateful that I haven't yet had to shovel! ;)

And you look lovely, as always!

Hugs!!!