Saturday, January 26, 2013

Winter scenes

Over the summer I joined the modern world and got a smartphone. I've become rather snap happy with it and am kind of blown away by the fact that the camera on my phone boasts more megapixels than the first digital camera I ever owned. I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said a great many of the pictures on it are of my fluffy four-legged friends (they're just so amusingly photogenic). Today, though, I am sharing a few (unedited) winter scenes.

Icicles and the moon

Icicles and the morning sun

Untitled

Untitled

7 comments:

Heather, 29 Skirts said...

You really take the most stunning photos. They have this...soul to them...and mystery. I'm serious.

muchlove said...

how fun are smart phones? Actually, how fun are CAMERAS on smart phones? :) I can't go through a day without snapping anything now, haha.

p.s. which phone do you have?

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed all your pics that you've posted in IG and these ones as well, Emily! How are you getting such amazing shots with low light? YOU Are such a pro!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

the shop of worldly delights

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I finally got a phone with a camera this year too, although I filled up the memory card snapping pictures and still haven't gotten around to transferring them to the computer. :) I love always having a camera though. I see your phone pictures are as tranquil and resolutely you as the rest of your photos!

Your last post was very touching Emily. I'm sure it was a difficult new year and festive season for you. xxx

A said...

I'm always taking photos of my pets, main use of the camera on my smart phone...so I understand

Mitha Komala said...

awesome and beautiful shots dear! <3

Letters To Juliet

stylefrontier said...

such beautiful scenery!

do join my giveaway :)
xoxo
join chicnova

GIVEAWAY