I like scarves almost as much as I like cardigans.
For a long time now I've wanted this scarf. Yes, that is Venice! And yes, it is a map of this remarkable city on a luxurious silk scarf! The mere thought of wrapping it around my neck takes me back to drifting down the canals on a gondola and strolling over foot bridges through the city. The only thing keeping me from purchasing it at present is the price tag. I do not find it to be too unreasonable for what it is. However, I guess I feel like perhaps I shouldn't spend the money on it? I'm used to buying my scarves from H&M, Urban Outfitters, Marshall's, and the like for a fraction of the cost - or better yet, thrifting for scarves! Someday, though, I would like to get my hands on one of these. It will be a treat.
*The website also features an array of other international destinations. Cooler still, the scarves are inspired by silk maps used by Allied airmen in WWII!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment