Midterms are finally over. Phew.
After classes I made my way through the cold rain to my car and took myself on a mini-shopping spree. I've had this feeling lately that I'll find some superb clothing treasure or trinket while thrifting, but it hasn't happened yet. I decided to forgo the thrift shops and take on the mall. I ended up paying full price at H&M for what the receipt calls a "fancy jersey." Think: purple 3/4 sleeve shirt adorned with ribbon and some embroidered eyelet loveliness. At first, I thought about buying the same shirt in gray, but when my eyes met the purple version it was a done deal. On to Old Navy where there was a MASSIVE clearance sale going on. After picking through a sea of racks I found a black skirt for $3.49 and a white boyfriend cardigan for $7.24. Not too shabby.
When day breaks I need to get back into focus-on-school-mode and begin writing a paper that is due next week. I've already decided that once it is typed, printed, & handed in I am going to treat myself to watching this version of "Pride & Prejudice" again. I think it will be 4+ hours well spent.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the new look! Muy bonita! And thank you so, so much for your Hello Kitty letter! I need to snail mail you soon. :) Miss you!
Besos,
Erin
P.S. I saw HANSON in concert last week!!! How I wish you could've been there. Iron and Wine is playing here next month if you wanna visit again! ^_^
Post a Comment