Sight
This past week my friend Sarah and I went to see Frozen River. Fantastic film! It is loaded with perspective, feeling, and meaning. It felt so real watching it, as if I personally knew the characters. I am hoping it gets recognition during award season. The next must see on my list is Happy-Go-Lucky. It looks so delightful!
Sound
I cannot stop listening to Basia Bulat's album "Oh, My Darling." Give it a listen! Her voice is so richly sweet and she's as cute as a button!
Taste
Last weekend I tried out this recipe for Carrot Honey Cookies. Delicious! I omitted the nuts (because we didn't have any) and the raisins (thanks but no thanks). I want to make them again soon and I'm thinking of adding a touch of either cinnamon or nutmeg to the recipe...
Touch
The mornings are chilly as of late. I love wrapping my hands around my cup of coffee or tea and feeling the heat.
Smell
Take a deep breath and smell the dried Autumn leaves as they fall from the trees. Aahh.
This past week my friend Sarah and I went to see Frozen River. Fantastic film! It is loaded with perspective, feeling, and meaning. It felt so real watching it, as if I personally knew the characters. I am hoping it gets recognition during award season. The next must see on my list is Happy-Go-Lucky. It looks so delightful!
Sound
I cannot stop listening to Basia Bulat's album "Oh, My Darling." Give it a listen! Her voice is so richly sweet and she's as cute as a button!
Taste
Last weekend I tried out this recipe for Carrot Honey Cookies. Delicious! I omitted the nuts (because we didn't have any) and the raisins (thanks but no thanks). I want to make them again soon and I'm thinking of adding a touch of either cinnamon or nutmeg to the recipe...
Touch
The mornings are chilly as of late. I love wrapping my hands around my cup of coffee or tea and feeling the heat.
Smell
Take a deep breath and smell the dried Autumn leaves as they fall from the trees. Aahh.
No comments:
Post a Comment