Sunday, February 22, 2009

Floral arrangements

"I love to smell flowers in the dark," she said.
"You get hold of their soul then."
- Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne's House of Dreams

Cardigan & shoes: H&M
T-shirt: Target
Belt: hand-me-down
Skirt: Gap
Tights: gift

20 comments:

Ariella said...

Oh, those tights look so pretty on you, Emily!

I hope you are well, and that your week will be wonderful :)

Lexie said...

the tights look lovely on you!

chelsea said...

Great outfit! I just love those tights. The colors are so warm.
And I ADORE Anne. My first daughter, her middle name will be Anne with an E.

Em said...

Love the tights! They go great with you outfit.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That's a beautiful quote. And the tights are lovely.

Erin Cathleen said...

Yaaaay your new tights! :)

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Ariella - Thank you so much :)

Copperoranges - Thank you! :)

Dearilou - Thank you! Yay, another Anne fan :)

Emily Anne - Thank you! :)

The Clothes Horse - It's one of my favorites :) And, thank you!

Erin - :)

Anonymous said...

I love your flower tights - really pretty.

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Nadine - Thank you :)

Amelia said...

Those tights are so lovely. The quote is perfect, too.

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Amelia - Thank you :) And yes, I thought so too!

Sam said...

Oh men! Those tights are killing me. I'm a floral tights addict since a while now and I can't stand that I can't find them! I really love how you combined them

Lauren said...

Those tights look so great! What a perfect gift.

Unknown said...

Have you changed your hair, Emily? It looks darker. And so shiny! The tights (from your sister?) are so nice on you. I wish I could pull these off!

Raquel said...

oh the tights look wonderful on you! and you have lovely pictures to match :)
xx

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Sam - Thank you very much :)

Lauren - Thank you :)

Ana - Thanks! :)

Raquel - Thanks! :)

tis serendipity said...

Awww these are such lovely photos of you! =) You always exude a sense of peace and tranquility in your photos... Awesome tights!

I've never read Anne's House of Dreams before; is it one of your favorite books? What's it about?

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Tis Serendipity - Thank you so much! What a sweet thing to say :)

PANDA. said...

I've been looking for a pair of floral thights for a while now... love yours <3

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Panda love - Thank you! :)