Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Heart


(Please excuse the ridiculous sign behind me. My brother is a funny guy.)

Dress: thrifted
Cardigan: little girls' department at Target
Tortoise shell bangles: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Target

I like fun, pretty cardigans!

I hope your day is sweet! ♥

17 comments:

Lexie said...

happy valentine's day!

Anonymous said...

Your cardigan is perfect and the pictures are just too cute.

Ariella said...

Happy Valentine's day to you, sweetie!

That cardigan is absolutely darling with that flower pattern and the colour is beautiful.

chelsea said...

Very sweet.
Happy V-Day!

Amelia said...

So cute! I love the cardigan. Happy V Day!

Em said...

Too cite! Happy Valentines Day :)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Oh, that cardi is love.

Unknown said...

This outfit is too adorable for words! Happy V Day, Emily.

I've passed a blog award on to you as well. It's a lovely one!

Toni said...

i love your dress. it's so pretty with the cardigan. hope you had a great valentine's!

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Copperoranges - Thank you! I hope yours was lots of fun :)

Nadine - Thank you so much :)

Ariella - Thank you, Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

Dearilou - Thanks! Happy Valentine's Day :)

Amelia - Thank you! Happy V Day!

Emily Anne - Thank you! :)

The Clothes Horse - Thank you! :)

Ana B. - Thank you! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! :)

Bare.Peppermint.Fashions - Thank you! I hope you had a great Valentine's too! :)

Narumi said...

I hope you had a sweet Valentine's Day :) I love your blue cardigan, such a nice color..The sign behind you is so funny, I wish I had a brother !!

Raquel said...

you look too cute!!
xx

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Ambroisine - Thank you! I did, I hope you did too! :)

Raquel - Thank you so much :)

Anonymous said...

Haha oh man your brother is so funny. ;p Younger brother I presume? Haha!!

That's such a pretty cardigan! Love the sweet details. I think I could probably fit the stuff in the kids section for quite a few brands too...but i always feel a little too embarrassed walking around that section ;p

pink cupcake vintage said...

I am a cardigan lover too! I don't even think to go to the "girls" section! genious!

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Detailsofthefabric - Thank you! And yes, you guessed it! ;)

Pink Cupcake Vintage - Yay cardigans! :)

kadler said...

I love the little girls' department. Also the little boys'. You can get some great finds - I just have to look in the XL section :)