I came across these beauties while browsing at UrbanOutfitters.com♥
I love their whimsical array of dancing color and feisty floral wonderment!
It would be appropriate to wear them here, would it not? Yes, yes!
This cozy little structure is akin to the cottage of my dreams.
(Photo courtesy of WikiMedia)
No cottage is complete without a garden.
If I could live in a Claude Monet painting, this would be the one -
The Artist's Garden at Giverny.
No cottage is complete without a garden.
If I could live in a Claude Monet painting, this would be the one -
The Artist's Garden at Giverny.


21 comments:
I love those tights! They have some great paisley printed ones on the Free People website.
I love Monet's work, especially the water lilies. I've always wanted to visit Giverny.
oh you must buy them, they're amazingly beautiful!
Those tights are lovely. The Cherry Blossom girl has got me obsessed with the idea of floral tights!
All beautiful. I adore the cottage. I want one.
i saw a girl today wearing the sweetest floral/lace-y tights. i complimented her, but couldnt gather the courage to ask her where she found them!
Oh a Monet exhibition is opening at the museum on Valentine's day. He was my first favourite artist.
Aww what lovely tights! =) And I've always had a secret dream of living in a cottage too... Well it sort of bounces back and forth between nice house with backyard in suburban area and cottage in the middle of a field of flowers...
Those tights - and the cottage - are stunning!
I'm so sorry to hear about your wee dog. :(
Those tights are so cute. We can always dream...
I love those tights. They look awesome!
I have been looking for tights like this! They are so pretty
Tights are gorgeous! I'd love to live in that painting too, though I am very fortunate to live in a cottage already! xx
those tights are LOVELY!
the cottage looks a bit like Hilltop Farm ( Beatrix Potter's cottage..)
x
and, thank you SO much for the awards, dear! You are too sweet.
I will come back to them in my next post :)
The floral tights are sweet.. Oh I love Giverny's garden !! Have you ever visit it ? It's such a wonderful place !
I adore the florar tights! Since a while I'm addicted to them..
These tights are gorgeous. I want some.
I totally agree! Paired with a nice and floaty white dress-- its perfect. I love cottages too-- they're so quaint and quite magical.
ps
Claude Monet. His paintings are like snapshots of wondeful dreams.
Those tights are wonderful. I love quirky patterened tights! And yes, they'd look absolutely wonderful if you lived in a cottage, but they would elsewhere too!
yes they would be fitting the lovely cottage very well!
have a nice week :)
Okay, those tights are AMAZING and that cottage is the cottage of my dreams too!! Great minds think alike - and i'm so sorry about your little pup!
Post a Comment