
I wanted the glow from the lamp to have more precedence over the sunlight coming in through the window.
Shirt with pretty detail: H&MCardigan & jeans: Old Navy
Necklace: self made with an antique key
Shoes: Target
I'm winding down after a busy weekend. It is time to crawl under the covers with a book in hand and read until my eyelids succumb to heaviness.
12 comments:
<333 sisters!
also i adore your key necklace! i have a skeleton key i received for christmas, but i have yet to find an antique-y brass chain to match!
i love the detail on that purple blouse. it's very pretty!
That blouse is so pretty, and I love that necklace.
Pretty shirt. Sisters are great people. :)
Great detail! I just love that eyelet look. And I really like the key necklace too. I have a super old key that a friend picked up for me in Spain years ago, I wonder how it would look on a ribbon around my neck? It might be too big...
copperoranges - i hope you find a chain to match the key soon! :)
bare.peppermint.fashions - thank you! i couldn't resist all the prettiness :)
lauren - thank you! :)
the clothes horse - they most certainly are!! :)
dearilou - thank you! i am a sucker for most things with eyelet detail :)
Standing in front of a window is always my favourite blogging pose ;) Sounds like you and your sis had fun. I always did wonder what it would be like to have a sister instead of an older brother.
I wish I had a sister, too! Pretty pictures!
Ana B. - I've always wondered what it would be like to have an older brother. I have a younger one and it amuses me sometimes to imagine what our relationship would be like if our sibling roles were reversed.
Nadine - Thank you! Sisters are wonderful, but sometimes great friends are like sisters too! That is always a nice feeling :)
I always find it really hard to take pictures in front of windows. These are lovely.
Amelia - Thank you :)
Awww I love weekends where you can simply spend the day in bed with a good book and not have to worry about very much at all. It's so nice that you're comfortable enough to let your sis take photos of you xp i'm way too embarrassed usually...
Post a Comment