Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring setback



Morning breeze so fair
whispering
to the earthen ground
brown and bare,
soft and white -
"patience, patience."

10 comments:

Matias - Organizador said...

nice blog :) its so quiet hahaha !

--

Ariella said...

Oh, it's sad when the snow returns when you thought spring was here.

I hope you had a lovely weekend, dear!

Jen said...

Is that snow i see? Surely not :)

Lexie said...

snow outside for the second sunday in a row. i feel you girl.

Raquel said...

so have you bought the movie darling :) I can't stop watching it. I'm reading new moon now, but I think I like the film better (even if it's just one out yet) because the books are a little too much self centred in belle, though they are funny and easy to read indeed!
I hope your doing well!
xx

Lauren said...

beautiful little poem!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Oh dear, it's been rainy and cold here, but thankfully no snow! I don't know what I would do...

Narumi said...

Wow you still got some snow ! I love the poem :)

Amelia said...

Oh no! Well, we had snow last week and now its crazy warm, so you'll probably have a quick turn-around.

tis serendipity said...

Hmm hope you're doing alright? It's good that you're writing to channel your emotions to something...