Monday, August 3, 2009

Trip Photos Part 1




Setting: Plymouth, Massachusetts
Subject: Mayflower II and seagulls
Camera: Nikon FM 10
Film: Fujicolor Superia X-tra 400

Click photos for an enlarged view. I'm still working on compiling the photos I took in Boston. Be on the look-out for those later this week.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous shots, I'm jealous

Lexie said...

beautiful pictures!

Q's Daydream said...

Stunning! I love New England! :o)

Elle said...

I love the gull photo! *is obsessed with birds* :)

yiqin; said...

The birds photos are gorgeous.

Diana said...

i love the photos, and that is my favorite film!

muchlove said...

these are beautiful! great angles.

milk said...

These are so pretty! I'd love to see the Boston ones!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Cool! Look at the birds!

C.Elizabeth and Natalia said...

It reminds me of all the lovely summers I've spent in Cape Cod.. such good memories! Lovely photos!

C.Elizabeth

Amelia said...

Yay for film! I love that spot right where sea meets sky and they blend. So beautiful.

Narumi said...

Great shots, love the ones with the seagulls ! Can't wait to see the other pictures you took :)

Ariella said...

Those pictures are really lovely... but don't you feel scared having the seagulls fly above you like that? I do over here because they tend to be quite agressive, diving down on you to steal your food!

Imogen said...

Lovely photos. Your really good at capturing things at the right time and at the right angles.