A few months ago I happened across a roll of film that I had forgotten about and subsequently dubbed it "mystery film." Upon receiving said mystery film back from the developing center, I quickly remembered that the photos were taken during springtime of last year. Let me share with you some of the surprises I pulled out from within the cardboard sleeve.


Camera: Nikon FM 10
Film: Fujicolor Superia X-tra 400
Click photos for an enlarged view
15 comments:
Wow Emily, what an awesome surprise... !! I love your photographs, especially the first photo. The view through the trees and also the red bike.♥
I'm glad you found this mystery film, because these shots are wonderful! I especially love the 2nd and last one. Great angles.
You always capture nice little details, I love the second one. Reminds me I have to use my Diana more, I'm a bit tired from my digital camera..
what great photos!
these are stunning images! goodness you take some beauties!
again, amazing shots Emily!!
I love surprise rolls, you can remember things you would've forgotten if it wasn't for it!
x
Those photos are lovely, and it makes me miss spring/summer so much. And it's always so exciting to stumble upon things like that - not knowing what hides inside.
The last photo is so damn fab!
i love mystery film and these are so great!
Oh my gosh I love the photo of the floorboards... it's so awesome. :) i love the mysterious feel it gives.
heh mystery film in itself is a spooky thing... XD
btw, I've started the new blog! :P haven't officially announced it yet on my current blog but I wanted to tell you first! heh yeah will be discontinuing the other one... so here's the new add-->
http://detailsofthefabric.blogspot.com
see ya there? :)
Wow, these are gorgeous images! So colourful and full of detail.
I agree, the colors are so gorgeous!
wow! I love the second to last photo!
Mystery film is really fun! I adore the last pictures. I miss the bike I had as a little kid that had tassels.
These are amazing photos. I especially like the third one how the wood is in focus. What a great surprise.
Post a Comment