lady grey mornings &
chamomile nights.
sweet as honey,
warm as spring.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Elevation
The wind on the hill- a velocity, a movement of air gently grazing exposed skin carrying in its current a harmony of motion- transient, evanescent, fleeting to the touch.
Please respect that all the images shared on this blog are my own unless otherwise noted. I ask that you contact me prior to using my images elsewhere or at least provide a link back to my blog. Thank you!
For the time being, this blog is advertisement and sponsorship free. Questions? Feel free to contact me.
7 comments:
Love the pics, they have such a sweet little house on the prairie feel. The skirt is adorable.
xo
Sophie
So pretty and dreamy! I love the photos and the outfit.
iamemmamusic.blogspot.com
Beautifully written and such a wonderful outfit... makes me want to walk barefoot on the grass.
Your writing and outfit go together beautifully, Emily!
I love how your scarf flows in the breeze, in that second photo.
So pretty! That's the skirt we loved. :) I love your scarf in the wind! Ooh! It's so summery out this week, isn't it?
The movement and light through your scarf is just magical :)
I like how relaxed and dreamy this post is. The scenery is lovely and you look beautiful. I like your skirt, especially the shape.
Post a Comment