Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tangled Up in Blue

Today I was tagged by Imogen at Tia_Cherie to find seven blue things in my room. Fun, right? You bet. Instead of filing this under ''things I will get to eventually'' (like I tend to do with tags and such these days), I decided to comply right away and seek out some blue things to share:

A beautiful doll that I have had since I was a little girl

My well-loved walking sneakers

Also well-loved, A Treasury of Great Poems English and American,
given as a gift to my grandfather in 1943

A box of water color paints

A quilted cosmetic case

An assortment of blue jewelry

A New York Mets ornament
(only 5 more months until baseball season starts again! and hopefully a better season for my team!)

I'm passing this tag along to Sadie, Lexie, dearilou, and much love to find seven green things in their rooms.

11 comments:

muchlove said...

I love this post!
I've been meaning to do a "blue" post for a while, but now I have a better incentive to do a "green" one. Will do! *looks around room for something green*

Thanks for the tag Emily! Yay!

Lexie said...

this is a great tag! i will most certainly get to this!

chelsea said...

What a fun tag! I will definitely be doing this.

hannah, heart city said...

cute stuff! i like the big blue book. woop baseball haha

Heather said...

cool pics! I also love blue shoes! and the xmas bauble is very kitschy cool!what a cute blog... xx

emma wallace said...

Oh, that doll looks like a doll I would have begged and begged for. Maybe I still would...
Great choices of blue lovelies!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Diana said...

I love those blue sneakers! Well loved indeed!

Amelia said...

All your blue things are so lovely! I can only imagine that your life is full of pretty things :)

Imogen said...

I'm so pleased you did this post and what a wonderful collection of blue items. I especially love your doll- shes so cute.

Nicki's Notebook said...

aaaw what a superb tag!! not seen this one b4! that book from the 40's is incredible! x

Gabbi said...

What a great tag! I love that you passed it on as a green also, while looking at your post I kept thinking that I don't have too many blues in my room? :) will keep an eye out for my friend Anna of MuchLove to see what her greens are.

Hope you're having a great weekend!