I'm still working on the layout and planning of this feature. Some Wednesdays I've been sharing my finds right away while others are a showcase of what I've found on past and previous outings. I'll fall into a groove with it eventually, I'm sure. With that said, today's installment is a $2.00 dress I picked up last week:

Cardigan: H&M, Tights: Hue via Marshall's, Shoes: Target

I'm absolutely smitten with this floral print! It can easily be worn with an array of colored tights and cardigans. The possibilities are near limitless. Also, it's the newest addition to my ever growing polyester/rayon blend dress & romper collection that makes me feel like I'm in an early '90s teen sitcom. Hehe!
And, just to mix things up a bit, here's a sneak peek at what's coming next week:
13 comments:
Ooh! I absolutely loooove that dress! You're way cuter than Blossom or Tori Spelling any day. :D
i LOVE this dress! and the tights are perfect with it.
also this installment is a nice reminder that i have not been thrifting in FOREVERRRRR. i need to get back in the habit.
That dress is so great! I like the print a lot. I suspect you might be preaching to the choir in writing about thrifting on your blog (it seems like your audience probably already likes to thrift), but I like seeing your finds :) I love thrifting, but I haven't had much luck in my last couple trips.
I'm loving your wallet-friendly wednesdays! That dress is fantastic, and for only $2 too. That's very impressive. You can't go wrong with a floral dress! I can definitely see it being worn will all sorts of coloured tights and cardis too.
Ooh, I'm loving the colours of the sneak peek.
Very Reality Bites. I think you look adorable! It is a great length and you know I'm a sucker for a shirt dress.
Re your comment: I didn't really mean to say that preaching to the choir was a bad thing. I always like hearing about thrifting adventures and I definitely think it's cool that lots of the bloggers I read share this interest. I also agree that more people in real life should learn about the value of thrifting :)
the wallet friendly wednesdays sounds exciting and cute! the floral dress is really nice. looks like one of those dresses from Topshop. and yes, it will really look good worn with colored tights and cardis. great picks! :)
Wow, I wish I had a salvation army or something related to it here... I've just saw you tagged me, and i'll get to it this weekend on my day off, the only day I'm home, I haven't been too much on the blogosphere since in my country we don't celebrate thanksgiving but we work with lots of american companies so I had to do all the work in 3 days before they went to their long weekend, anyways hope you had a lovely festivity!!!!!!
Hopefully I'll post those 7 green things on monday! :)
take care!!!
I love that shopping at the Salvation Army on Wednesdays thing! Love the floral print, it's absolutely adorable!
xo
Sophie
I love the wallet friendly inspirations Emily and I also love that dress you found! $2 is a steal... and the sneak-peek looks amazing. Already I'm getting a small cardigan vibe here... such a fan of cardi's... :)
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!♥
dont you just love a bargain item? I think it makes you more creative cos you might try something crazy you wouldn't normally ...
I LOVE this dress and I can't believe you found it for $2. Thats amazing! I like what you wore it with too- such a cute outfit.
I love this feature, and you can't beat a $2 dress! Especially when it's adorable!
Post a Comment