Thanks to my friend, Erin, I'll be scoping out Old Navy for this green twill romper.Is there anything particular that you'd like to bulk up your wardrobe with? Do share!
P.S. Would you like a not-so-interesting little tidbit? "Gatekeeper" by Feist is the 9th most played song in my iTunes library and the song from which today's post title comes from.
P.S. Would you like a not-so-interesting little tidbit? "Gatekeeper" by Feist is the 9th most played song in my iTunes library and the song from which today's post title comes from.

7 comments:
I love both the flats and the romper...so cute. I might stalk those items with you.
Ha. I was just listening to "Mushaboom," though I have no many idea how many times it's actually been played on my iTunes since I update regularly. :P Ah, well. I need to save money but really want to go snatch up this romper, too... the small sizes are already sold out online! :( Let's hope they restock, soon!
i saw a really cute romper at target tonight, and resolution aside, i just really cannot get on board with them! too little girl for me.
Okay, so rompers have always weirded me out a little, but that one is super cute! I love the color. It has a very vintage military in the desert feel.
I sent you a card, hope you get it soon. In your letter you asked what I want to get for spring and I forgot something: a croquet set. Not a wardrobe item, but man would it be fun. Also, I'm still on the lookout for a great white dress.
I really haven't shopped in months, but honestly I don't want much. All I really want right now is a good blazer and some floral shoes. Oh, and I wouldn't mind a warm scarf. As much as I like to pretend it's spring, it's still pretty cold.
I love the romper soooo much! It wasn't on my list before but it is now!
iamemmamusic.blogspot.com
oh emily! I want those same shoes for spring, only i want to get them in blue.
the only thing I am really craving for spring is one dress from the garden collection at H&M, that apear not to come to my town so I need to go to Lisbon to get it!
x
Post a Comment