Monday, February 15, 2010
In good company
The day these photos were taken was spent in the company of my older sister. We giggled at the wind that sent shivers down our spines with each howling blow and the comical shapes my shadow made against the outdoor brick wall (better seen here). Our visits tend to be few and far between, but she's by far one of my most favorite people to spend time with. Familial bond aside, she's one rad gal. Maybe I'll coax her into making an appearance here on my blog one of these days.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
love your shirt! the detailing is amazing
Love your outfit! That tee and cardi combo looks an awful lot like stuff we've got at Loft right now. :P We like to copy J.Crew a lot. The shoes are so sweet too! It looks like it was cold that day-- I can see your goosebumps! Brr!
I love the details of that shirt! So cute.
ughh there is too much snow on the ground to walk around sans boots. i'm jealous.
love that shirt! j crew never ceases to amaze me.
awww such pretty flats! :D the entire outfit is lovely and looks really comfy...
where's your sis staying now?? is she studying/ working in another state, hence you guys don't see each other very often? it's so sweet that she's your fav person to spend time with... haha i...probably am not as close to my sis as you are to yours sigh...
aww thanks for wanting to send out the package! my chinese new year break is OVER O_O (where'd it go!!!) and i still haven't managed to do half the things on my to-do list ROARRRR...
cool you get a day off for President's Day?
you look lovely darling, that beanie combined with the shirt and the shoes look adorable!
x
I love how you made a casual outfit so pretty!
My sisters are two of my favorite people too! Even if we weren't sisters, i think we'd still be friends.
iamemmamusic.blogspot.com
I love the details of your shirt, and the lovely earthy tone of the whole outfit!
PS. Just sent you a little email :)
Hello Emily. I'm sorry I have been behind in commenting recently. I just gave you an award on my blog so please take a look. Its really lovely how you are such good friends with your sister. I borrow clothes and accessories from my sister too sometimes. I think your outfit in this post is amazing and cute at the same time. I like your top and your shoes the most.
your shoes are lovely.
xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com
I love the detail on your shirt. That sounds like a wonderful visit.
Thanks, Em! I'm trying to get all this internet hoozy-doozy stuff to work. :P If you are on Google Friends Connect, can you add me? I put it on my page but it looks lame sitting there with no friends. :( *Sniff* I finally figured out how to use Google Reader and added you! Yay!
The rosettes are attached to the t shirt? How perfectly sweet. I love it plus the colour of your knit cap is perfection. I've always wished for a sister. I'm glad you had such a great time with yours.
PS! I was in a second hand bookshop and found a 1960s hardback of Good Wives by Louisa May Alcott with illustrations. I opened it up and there were dried leaves interspersed between the pages which someone had left there. It was so magic and I thought you were the perfect person the book should go to!
I love j crew, amazing shirt dear!
Lucie
tasteslikevogue.blogspot.com
x
The shoes are such darlings!
xo
Loving the hat, it is a great colour and well I am uber hat addicted at the moment. Love the blog xxx
Really like the detail on the shirt. Is that a pin or is it connected?
Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
NICE outfits ;)
Post a Comment