Hello! How are you? Are you shocked to see an outfit post? Me too! I recently found this lovely specimen of a dress at the Salvation Army and couldn't pass it up. I was really excited to wear it and did so on Easter Sunday. I should have posed with a rabbit of some sort so I could have cleverly (or not so cleverly) titled this post ''The Velveteen Rabbit." Darn those afterthoughts.
Cardigan: Target (girls' department), Dress: thrifted Laura Ashley
Shoes: Zara, Sunglasses: TJ Maxx, Vintage necklace
Shoes: Zara, Sunglasses: TJ Maxx, Vintage necklace
Tell me, what was your best yard/tag sale purchase?
15 comments:
yay! new outfit post!!
*gasp* your Laura Ashley dress is simply gorgeous. It looks like such a simple and versatile piece. I can see it being worn in multiple ways. Definitely a good buy.
What a bargain on those necklaces too! The last time I thrifted a faux pearl necklace, it cost me $6. It sounds so expensive for something out of a thrift store, haha..
that necklace is gorgeous, it is like the color of a pear, love it
i love your "c is for cardigan" tag! it makes me giggle.
i also love that you're doing an outfit post! lovely pearls!
That vintage necklace is such a gorgeous colour and catches the light so nicely! You always seem to find the best things at thrift stores, Emily. And the blue velvet dress is no exception.
My best thrift find was a Swiss style baromater/hook from the Salvation Army for NZ$1!!! It's hanging by the door of my apartment right now, looking after various keys :)
hey lovely! I really missed your outfit posts, and you blown me away with this one: velvet dress+pearl necklace=perfection! plus the green shoes give it a fun and even more spring-y touch :)
I need more green in my wardrobe. mmhmm
I love the first picture, you look adorable ! The green necklace is gorgeous I like the different colors, and so cheap, lucky you :p My best purchase was my polaroid camera for 3 euros :)
Emily, you must be the best person ever at finding bargains. These pictures are beautiful and you look stunning. This dress really suits you and I love the colour and shape. I also adore your necklace. I love pearls and they are the most perfect shade of green. I hope you are well Emily, I have missed you.
So happy to see your outfit posts return! Weee! Love how you styled this ensemble. <3
Let's see, best yard sale find ever? I have to say, I've never had much luck there. My best thrift find by far, however, has been my perfectly worn-in Frye boots. Sigh. :)
Perhaps you should trek along with my on my thrift/yard sale trips and be my lucky charm! ;)
I adore how you accessorized navy with that lovely spring-y green! Just adorable!
iamemmamusic.blogspot.com
wheeee ohmygosh you look so cheery and pretty in these photos!! :D i like how you paired the blue dress with those cool green zara flats because they're so cute together!! :D and i like how the green pearl necklace of yours matches too!!!
haha good to now find out that you've got a thing for pearls! XD
man i still owe you an email... shall get to it during the weekend!!
That necklace is gorgeous. I haven't been to a thrift store in so long! I really want to go!
unravelledthreads.blogspot.com
I also gave you an award on my blog.
a very elegant ensemble dear! green's slowly becoming my favorite color, too. i can't believe you found your necklace at a yard sale, though!
http://steampunkdolls.blogspot.com
you look adorable!
join my giveaway :) 1205 giveaway
xoxo
Post a Comment