Regular posting will likely resume here at Resplendent Tranquility. I feel as though my break from blogging has been long and healthy enough. It has run its course. With that said, hello again!
What's new in the world of Emily, you ask? Not too much. Just regular everyday life sort of things. However, it is that time of year when tax returns arrive in the mailbox. And so, I've been mulling over how to spend mine. A portion of it has already been designated for new tires for my car. I have it in mind to buy a much needed new pair of Levi's and try out a pair of TOMS. Saving some is a must, but before that I did treat myself to a new digital camera. Would you know that this blog, outfit posts and all, has relied solely on borrowed digital cameras? Yep, it's true. Mine broke long before this blog ever existed. I was in a pinch for a while and couldn't replace it right away. When I was finally able to afford one I often felt guilty about dropping that amount of money on myself. Thanks to that nice check in the mail with my name on it those days are gone and so... bye bye guilt!


Dress and cardigan: vintage, Belt: thrifted, Shoes: Aldo




13 comments:
i love your aldo shoes! they are so sweet!
i'm glad you have returned full force to blogging -- i truly love your posts, emily!
Emily, I love love love your whole outfit. It's like that dress and cardi were meant for each other. Not to mention the adorable shoes!
Hooray for a new digital camera!
Oh my gosh, those shoes are darling! The whole outfit is great. Welcome back! I'm glad you get to spend your check in fun ways (other than the car tires.) Can't wait to see what you get.
oo amazing shoes!
welcome back
the aldo shoes are perfect for you!! :D
haha what a great feeling it must be to get some money in the mail... haha i wonder what it'll be like to get my first paycheck...but that's still a good 3 or so more years away....
coool i just discovered TOMS shoes too and they look really comfy and good for the feet!! man, are car tires expensive?? you have to foot maintenance bills and stuff for your car by yourself eh?
sobb 2 more days >< haha after that i'm putting together a package for you!! :D
Yaaaay! I'm so excited you're back to blogging. These pictures are some of your best yet! You'll have to fill me in on all the sweet deets about your new camera. :D I'm in the market for one myself. First things first, new laptop. Mine is just about a goner. Anyway, I need to make a blogging comeback too... and we should talk soon!
Miss you muchly!
Welcome back, Emily! You've been missed. Your outfit reminds me of when I cream eggs, sugar and butter together and it turns into that gorgeous pale lemony beige colour :)
Yay for the tax return check. I always forget to do my tax returns which I really should as I give to charities and could get money back. Just so much paperwork. I get halfway through and I'm bored.
Also the stencilling kit? I thought about buying it but then was at a lost as to what I could stencil! Haha.
I just bought a new camera too. I love this outfit Emily you look so beautiful. I like the colour scheme and the cardigan and the print of your dress. I also saw some shoes similar to yourx recently and I think that maybe I should have bought them.
Hi from Scotland! Love your cardi and all the pics. xx
http://equatorlive.com/weshop/
Your shoes are a piece of ART. I want them! Aldo shoes...they're just magic. I really want some. Badly!
Your blog is darling- I love your writing style. It flows so well.
Cute dress! You're darling.
Have fun with those tax returns :)
honey I am back! it was a rough trip but it feels nice to have my car here! :)
you look so lovely in these pictures, I wish the weather I've been experiencing was more like that, but no, rainy in the mainland and here crazy between rain and sunshine!
also, I am so happy you got back to regular posting! :D
x
Great pictures and a fabulous outfit!
love the scenery, and your outfit as well! ♥
Post a Comment