Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Giveaway with CSN Stores! CLOSED

I am excited to announce that I've teamed up with CSN Stores to host a giveaway for my readers! Are you familiar with CSN Stores and all they have to offer? Comprised of over 200 online shops to visit and browse, you're sure to find just what it is you're looking for. Or maybe a little something you didn't know you were looking for! Whether you're in the market for a new handbag or a bathroom vanity, they seriously have you covered. Simultaneous shopping has never been more fun!

On to the giveaway!



CSN Stores is generously offering this set of bookends from the Roebuck Studio line. I couldn't resist this adorable pair of chicks with their fluid design and beautiful rich color. I hope you like them, too!

To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment here on this post. Perhaps you could tell me what books you'd display between the bookends? Please remember to include an email address (if your link does not direct to one) where I can contact you upon winning. This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only and will run until Tuesday, August 3. A winner will be chosen at random the following day.

This giveaway is now closed. The winner is Emily of Ruby Slipper Journeys.

4 comments:

chelsea said...

Oo! These are so so cute! I'd probably have to display my childrens' literature between these two chickadees. It just makes sense.

emma wallace said...

So completely adorable! I am having a baby in September so I'd definitely put my new baby books in between those lovelies!

iamemmamusic@gmail.com

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

My parents are moving so I'm sure they'll kill me if they start receiving bookends in the post, but these are lovely!

I'd also put my children's literature. I'm writing a children's book at the moment, so I've amassed quite a collection (by suitcase dweller standards) ; )

Holly Knitlightly said...

Those are so cute!

Thanks for checking out my blog! I can't wait to start growing more things like the avocado pit. It's great to see it start growing. We planted the pit a LONG time ago and didn't think anything was ever going to grow, but then it finally did. I can't wait to see how big it will get.