Here are a few more snapshots from earlier this month when I escaped for the weekend to visit Erin. Oh, how I'm longing for another breezy summer day down along the bay...
Camera: Nikon FM 10
Film: Fujicolor Superia X-tra 400
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
I've always loved getting film developed. Although it can be disappointing, it's so exciting to wonder how the pictures turned out. And looking at these... they really have a different sort of look from digital photography, don't they?
i love plymouth! such a beautiful place and such lovely pictures - i wish people used film more :)
http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/
Me again... I tagged you in a blog award--more of a platform for you to tell us things actually, over at my blog. I'm not sure if you do those, but naturally, feel free!
Oh, and I so wished I could get into the grounds of that house to take pictures. I think it's a bit derelict at the moment, but there was no obvious way in. Trying to scramble through the hedge might have caused some interesting pictures though!
Gorgeous pictures, Emily. The sea ones with the boats, birds, rocks and plants are really pretty. However, my favorite is the one of the binoculars - it looks so nostalgic!
these are so beautiful.
following
xx
ah these photos are so lovely!! :)
looking at them make me happy
ps: do visit and follow my blog if you like it :)
xoxo
Such beautiful photos! It makes me want to go back home (Canada) right now... Nostalgia!
i love the lookout photo! these are beautiful!
This looks like a beautiful place and your shots are so clear. I'd love to be somewhere relaxing like that at the moment.
Post a Comment