I really liked the reflection of the cobblestone street in the side of this car.
Obligatory seagull photos cannot be avoided when one visits the coast. This little gull was catching a little too much sun and it probably doesn't help that it's perched in front of a white building, but I like the photo nonetheless.
An appropriate mural for a city named Portland.
The sun cast the most perfect shadows that day.
A good note to embark on, wouldn't you agree?
I find lamp posts to be at their prettiest at dusk.
Camera: Nikon FM 10
Film: Fujicolor Superia X-tra 400
Film: Fujicolor Superia X-tra 400







10 comments:
it's not new, amazing pictures dear. my favorites are the first and last ones! :)
It looks like a lovely place to visit...
I think the first one is my favorite. And that billboard is fantastic. I wish more billboards were inspirational instead of commercial. My favorite billboard ever was this blank one that was in my home town. I have no idea if it was vandalized or rented, but on it was written 'Question Reality' in spray paint. It lasted quite a long time, so maybe someone did lease it...
Oh, and thank you for the note about my dress and it's flowers. There is actually some yellow gingham in there with the stripes and plain yellow.
Lovely photos, and a great nautical theme to them (the majority anyway). That seagull looks to be quite a character, and I'm especially fond of the mural. Seaside towns are great.
I actually miss having a film camera and developing the rolls. It was always so exciting going to pick up a developed roll of film and wondering what would be waiting there for you. Of course, half the time the photo you were so eagerly awaiting of yourself with your boyfriend or best friend or whoever would be blurry, or someone would have red eyes. It's certainly easier to be photogenic these days, but I miss the element of the unexpected.
Great photos! I especially love the 'fair winds and following seas' billboard!
these are some beautiful shots! x
http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com
these are lovely, emily!
Pretty! I really love the first one, too. The cars look like they blend right into the road! It's an old-fashioned kind of image, and it's nice that you can't really made out the models of the cars, so you can imagine the photo was taken decades ago. :)
stunning photos. theres a sincere calmness on those images.
I love lamp posts and cobbled streets. :D Those photos are preeeettty. So lucky you can make all these day trips! How many hours away is Maine from the part of NY that you stay in?
Post a Comment