Yesterday was one of those perfect late summer days full of moderate warmth and plenty of sunshine. Sundown is my favorite time on days like these. The air starts hinting at the cooler weather that will follow in just a few weeks time and the receding light starts to play with the leaves that have already begun turning color.
Blouse: Heritage 1981, Jeans: very old J.Crew, Shoes: Keds
Sunglasses: TJ Maxx, Rings: H&M
Sunglasses: TJ Maxx, Rings: H&M
Oh! I couldn't resist doing some close-up shots of my new rings. I saw them a few weeks back on Dressed Up Alligators (a delightful blog, go check it out!), but didn't know where to find them. I figured they came from a boutique or specialty shop because they're just too darn amazing. Imagine how excited I was when I found them staring me in the face while I was poking around H&M the other day!






11 comments:
oh dear you look so comfy gorgeous!
I love keds , and keds like shoes!,for the way they make my feet look (I think they have a cute shape), also because they are so comfortable and go well with everything. but I guess my mother used to wear them as well when she was my age :)
I really like your embroidered blouse and you rings are so adorable! I wish there was an H&M here :/
oh and thank you for your get well wishes, I'm feeling a lot better now :)
I love the detail of your blouse. It's reminding me again of Emily of New Moon... most things are these days, since I just finished rereading the book and am wishing I'd brought the sequels too. And the rings... gaah! I was so wanting to win that giveaway! Perhaps H&M will still have them when I get to the UK.
I've never had any keds, but I am similarly in love with my green Victoria sneakers. I kind of bought them on a "I need comfy shoes and these are 10 euros" whim, but I have every plan of getting every colour next time I'm in Spain.
Eek! I want those rings! Oh my gosh, so much! The deer is incredible!
You look adorable, miss. I too am loving these late summer days and the cool warmth they bring. Nothing better.
these pictures are so lovely, emily! i love the rings and the keds especially!
Love the relaxed feel of these photos
In response to your comment:
I picked my jeans up at the Levi's store near where I work. They look to be regular jeans, and not juniors. I doubt I could fit into juniors, to be completely honest. They were also on sale.
such beautiful photos and my heart stopped when i saw your rings
those rings!! I need to get those rings too! So so gorgeous.
Also, how cute are you in the warm sun light? ^_^
Such sweet photos! And those rings are positively magical!
Your so pretty Emily. I love your whole outfit and the way you styled the keds is perfect. I wish I had some keds I really like them at the moment.
Looking back at your posts (catching up on GR), it seems like the sun going down is a representation of the end of summer (too much?) ;))
Post a Comment