Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fallen leaves, fallen leaves, I count the colours at my feet

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ruffle collar cardigan: TJ Maxx, Brooch: estate sale
Belt: second hand, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Zara

Post title from the song "Slippery When Wet" by The Acorn

9 comments:

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

So much to like here! The Fallen leaves, the cute little ruffled collar on you sweater, the brooch, the shoes. There don't seem to be much in the way of autumn leaves here, unfortunately.

Q's Daydream said...

Wow! Look at how fall has arrived there! Love your shoes :O)

chelsea said...

Oh my gosh, those shoes are so cute!
I wish we had leaves like that here, but ours are only starting to yellow and drop. I did have a wonderful encounter with a squirrel who dropped helicopter seeds all around me as I walked down the sidewalk, though.

Lexie said...

those shoes are soooooo cute! oh how i wish there was a zara near me!

muchlove said...

oh,the colour of the leaves are so beautiful! I love autumn colours.
Such a lovely outfit too. I adore the little details, especially with the brooch and cute shoes.

Oh, right after I read your comment, I went and bought some garlic (you'd think I'd have them in my kitchen already?) and sauteed some spinach as you said! I didn't have olive oil, so I used canola oil, but it was still really really good! I can't believe I've never thought of cooking it that way before. I even cooked a 2nd batch because because I couldn't get enough of it, haha.. yum yum! thanks for the tip!

Erin Cathleen said...

Beautiful photos! Love your ruffled cardi with those Zara shoes! It's definitely Autumn where you are... not so much here! We've gone straight from summer to, uh, Indian Summer! I'm waiting for crisp air and colored leaves! Any day now...

Raquel said...

dear you remind me i haven't wore those shoes in ages, since spring I guess...
you outfit is gorgeous simplicity, really I am in love with the cardigan and the brooch :)

oh and you might know why I've been busy indeed ;) I'll let you know when I have something concrete!

Unknown said...

Oh lady, you look casual, chic, beautiful and ready for autumn. I love your brooch and I should mention that I've been wearing the thrifted brooch you sent me a while ago with a whole heap of things. And today, I used my H&M wallet that you sent me. I'm so spoilt to have you on the other side of the world :)

Imogen said...

I adore your outfit Emily. Your cardigan is so sweet with the ruffle collar and the brooch. I like the colour too. The detailing makes it so stylish. Your shoes are perfect. I almost bought some similar shoes the other week. They were light pink flats with the same t bar strap as yours.