It's a lazy Saturday around these parts. Cold, damp and snowy. Yes, snowy. Sigh. I'm cuddled up in an outfit far different than these (think: all-sorts-of-awesome elk sweater, little blue skirt, grey tights & Minnetonkas) and caught up in daydreams of how I'd prefer to be dressed. Intervals of my day have been spent reading, sipping tea (it's a Darjeeling kind of day), watching The Wind That Shakes the Barley and subsequently contemplating whether or not I want to overload my Tumblr with pictures of Cillian Murphy (I might not be able to resist... what am I, 15? Apparently.). I thought about pulling out my sketch book, but I haven't gotten that far yet. It's been quite some time since I've sketched or drawn anything. I used to seek out pencils and blank paper often, smudging my hands and smearing the page. I miss it. And this might just be the most random paragraph I've ever written.
Happy weekend and Happy Easter!



13 comments:
I love that little blue gingham dress! We had snow last week. Today it is rather spring like, but oh, this coming week looks dismal. More thunderstorms. I will wear out my rain boots at this rate.
Gorgeous gingham dress, Emily - so Dorothy! Your day sounds lovely. Happy Easter weekend to you too.
great first dress, love it
I have drooled over both the gingham dress and the floral blazer separately. And while I haven't seen The Wind that Shakes the Barley, most of my family has and are appropriately besotted with Cillian Murphy!
Want, want, and want.
pretty sets of outfits. adore the gingham dress and floral blazer. today was a day I really didn't feeel like doing anything but still managed to. Happy Easter!
that gingham dress is so pretty! reminds me of dorothy from wizard of oz!
love these outfits: are all cute and perfetc for spring!
I like your blog and your sense of style; I follow your blog, it's very inspiring for me!
visit my blog and folow me back if u want!
kisses, v
http://v4visionarity.blogspot.com
It is definitely a case of wanting what I don't have but I'd LOVE a cozy, gray weekend - it's been dry and hot hot hot for weeks now! Thank you for your cozy description - I loved it. Happy Easter!
I'd like to open my closet right now and find that top outfit.
Happy Easter! The blue gingham dress is too sweet :)
Oh oh here is the coral :) I love the gingham dress and the coral cardigan and they would look so so pretty together!
Hope the weather is nicer there now! Snow would be too much for me right now, since I'm enjoying this totally uncommon hot weather too much! But the temperatures are supposed to drop from tomorrow and they're predicting rain for the end of the week, looks like it's going to be a wet royal wedding!
That last outfit is my favourite. I like the neutral colours and then the splash of red. That cardigan is super cute.
Post a Comment