I was walking past a vacant lot a couple weeks ago that had daffodils growing in it. They seemed so out of place, what with the brambles and trash and elevated train above it. Usually the vacant lots are surrounded by chain link fencing, but this one had been hit by a car and I was able to walk over it and pick up a couple lovelies to take home. I ended eating at a restaurant that night and gave them to our super cool waiter.
Beauutiful photos, Emily, as always. Lilacs and Daffodils are I think, hands down, my favourite flowers.I can't decide at all which of the two I prefer! It still looks like spring where you are, rather than summer. Or are these older pictures?
Your flower pictures totally WIN! I am actually really attracted to that first picture; I am inspired to write some sort of sappy love story about them... :) ♥ laura the blog of worldly delights
Ummm... I was even thinking of buying that dress on the American site (way cheaper, believe it or not) and asking you to ship it for me. I also have a bit of extra money... The pain! The shame!
Please respect that all the images shared on this blog are my own unless otherwise noted. I ask that you contact me prior to using my images elsewhere or at least provide a link back to my blog. Thank you!
For the time being, this blog is advertisement and sponsorship free. Questions? Feel free to contact me.
9 comments:
The burst of yellow on that last one is especially stunning (although they're all really beautiful photos).
I was walking past a vacant lot a couple weeks ago that had daffodils growing in it. They seemed so out of place, what with the brambles and trash and elevated train above it. Usually the vacant lots are surrounded by chain link fencing, but this one had been hit by a car and I was able to walk over it and pick up a couple lovelies to take home. I ended eating at a restaurant that night and gave them to our super cool waiter.
Beauutiful photos, Emily, as always. Lilacs and Daffodils are I think, hands down, my favourite flowers.I can't decide at all which of the two I prefer! It still looks like spring where you are, rather than summer. Or are these older pictures?
I love all of those photos! I have some fresh flowers on my table and they bring so much life and beauty to their surroundings.:) xx
Your flower pictures totally WIN! I am actually really attracted to that first picture; I am inspired to write some sort of sappy love story about them... :)
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
Aww love the daffodils, funny is that I only started noticing them when I came to England, there aren't much in Portugal. And the lilacs too <3
@Emily - Yes, these are (slightly) older photos. They were all taken in April and May.
Ummm... I was even thinking of buying that dress on the American site (way cheaper, believe it or not) and asking you to ship it for me. I also have a bit of extra money... The pain! The shame!
These photos are gorgeous!
Post a Comment