Wednesday, December 14, 2011

In silhouette

Rooster in silhouette

Lavender in silhouette

Powerlines in silhouette

Powerlines in silhouette 2

Camera: Kodak VR35 K40
Film: Fujicolor Superia X-tra 400

While in my previous post I mourned the residual traces of Autumn and dressed accordingly, this one finds me celebrating relics of a bright and warm stretch of Summer (on film, of course).

9 comments:

SymbioticLife said...

Beautiful photos. We can all use a shot of warmth and color during these grey cold and wet months.

Anonymous said...

Emily, I swear you take some really lovely photos. What is that in the second shot? a leaf?

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Nothing like film for giving us a happy lag and some nostalgia. I love the first two pictures. Most most summery!

Raquel said...

These are really great photos. I especially like the second one, beautiful!

Haus of Style said...

Beautiful photos! You really capture the sunlight ;)

Would love it if you visit my blog when you have time ;)

muchlove said...

gorgeous silhouettes emily! you have amazing attention to detail.

Heather, 29 Skirts said...

The light looks so cool in these photos! I think the second is my favorite.

Bonnie said...

These pictures are really stunning. I love the color of the sky.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Marzipan said...

Love the pictures!