lady grey mornings &
chamomile nights.
sweet as honey,
warm as spring.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
A bit of then, a bit of now
Camera: Kodak VR35 K40
Film: Kodak Ultramax 400
Here are a few of the latest photographs I had developed. Some are from this past autumn while some are from this past month. A roll of film can hold so much time (and conversely, so little).
I'm always impressed at how you manage to maintain your atmosphere of tranquility on the blog so constantly. I love the sky seen through the window, and I want to walk through quiet icy lanes now!
Beautiful thought about film holding time, Emily. I've heard that some photographers (unfortunately can't remember who exactly!) like to shoot film, then refrain from developing the roll for a time so that when they do develop it, it's like a new beginning. I like this sentiment but I am too impatient!
Please respect that all the images shared on this blog are my own unless otherwise noted. I ask that you contact me prior to using my images elsewhere or at least provide a link back to my blog. Thank you!
For the time being, this blog is advertisement and sponsorship free. Questions? Feel free to contact me.
6 comments:
So stunning! That sky!
these are so lovey!
Loved these photographs! All the scenes are so amazing and wonderful.
I'm always impressed at how you manage to maintain your atmosphere of tranquility on the blog so constantly. I love the sky seen through the window, and I want to walk through quiet icy lanes now!
Beautiful thought about film holding time, Emily. I've heard that some photographers (unfortunately can't remember who exactly!) like to shoot film, then refrain from developing the roll for a time so that when they do develop it, it's like a new beginning. I like this sentiment but I am too impatient!
What a lovely blog!!
Just found you while browsing through the blogsphere...
New follower right here :)
xoxo
Anni
Post a Comment