
8am: Getting ready. Adding woolen layers for warmth and a bauble for fun.

9am: Heading out to warm up my car.

10am: A big diner breakfast.

11am: Killin' germs.

12pm: Taking a walk in the state park.

1pm: Driving home.

2pm: Rolling pennies.

3pm: Curled up to read.

4pm: I got up for a few minutes and upon returning found my seat had been stolen by a cat.

5pm: Sliced mushrooms to go with dinner.

6pm: Relaxing with tea and a crossword puzzle.

7pm: Cleaning up.
5 comments:
Apart from the cleaning up and the temperature, it looks fairly idyllic. Good choice of reading material too!
these sort of posts are awesome, you see so much more of someone's life this way compared to polished outfitshots!
I miss making those posts! Ans it is always a bliss to read them too. Looks like a pretty good day, apart from the freezing temperatures! And you're reading the same as my boyfriend right now :)
This post was too cool for school. I haven't rolled pennies in FOREVER. If I had to document my days off, it would be photo after photo of "blanket, sewing machine, blanket, blanket, cats, and food"
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
Lovely photos from what looks like a lovely day.
Post a Comment