Monday, December 31, 2012

Scenes from Christmas

Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


endof2012 011


Here are some quiet little scenes from Christmas. I really liked my outfit and thought I'd share it here before the clock ran out on 2012. I wore pretty much the same thing on Thanksgiving as I have the same dress in navy blue and matched it with navy tights. The sweater (that buckle!), locket, and shoes were all the same. I guess it became my easy, go-to, pretty outfit for the latter part of the year.

The tree greens in tea cups served as a quasi-centerpiece for our Christmas dinner table. I am hesitant to disassemble them and will probably leave them out for a while longer. This will placate any longings to leave the actual Christmas tree up, I think :)

I hope the new year is good to all of you.

6 comments:

chelsea said...

I love those teacups! The sweater is super great too. That buckle indeed! I hope you had a nice holiday and will have a good new year.
PS- I can always tell when you've commented because I have multiple pendings. It always makes me so happy when I see that.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy New Year, Emily! :) I love your Christmas outfit! I thought you had belted that cardi, but really, it came built in! Such genius! And the dress is so very very pretty and very you! Le tights? where did you find such a lovely color of green?

the little teacup centerpiece is adorable. I think they're sweet, and they should stay just like that a while longer :)

Happy New year again! and lots of hugs!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

that dress is so lovely!
and happy new year!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Happy New Year Emily. You have the perfect quietly festive outfit (I would expect nothing less) with those perfectly restrained green tights. I also love you pine in teacups centerpieces and definitely think you should leave them a while longer... I always find it sad that Christmas ornaments get dismantled so soon after the holiday. And here we are in grey January.
Wishing you all the best.xx

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Happy New Year - I adore that sweater, it looks so cozy!

Imogen said...

It is great to hear from you again and see your pictures. Happy new year. Love your outfit, my favourite part is the shoes in the snow. The teacups are so sweet too.