Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Life Lately

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled 
  1. A lovely and inspiring picture-text from a dear friend.
  2. Indian take-out. That channa masala was hands-down delicious.
  3. Spring pattern mixing. Polka dots and floral always on my mind.
  4. Polish groceries. Pierogi and herbal tea, mm.
  5. Dear Friend always gifts the best teas.
  6. A relaxing and fun-filled visit to the coast (where the guest room appropriately provided some very New England literature).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily! your little collage is romantic and sweet, just like you! I really adore the polka dots and floral combo in your outfit. I'm reminded that I need to get a chambray top and then polka dot it! :)

I've been shopping lots of loose tea lately, and I haven't had rose in a long time... actually, 6 years! (It was one of the favors we gave out for my wedding)

You've also reminded me to make some pierogi and get some Indian food soon. My tummy is rumbling.

I'm gonna send you a letter soon! Hope you're doing ok!

Imogen said...

I love the floral and polka dot combination.