We did something a little different this year by having dinner at my Uncle and Aunt's house. While there I snapped these photos of today's outfit:
Cardigan: Old Navy
Blouse: Anthropologie
Layering tank, tights & shoes: Target
Skirt: Gap
Blouse: Anthropologie
Layering tank, tights & shoes: Target
Skirt: Gap
The detail on my tights is hard to see in these photos. They are an overall white polka-dot pattern with a vertical floral design running down the outside of each leg. Next time I'll try to get a better shot of them!
5 comments:
Lovely outfit. I like all the pale/light colors.
Cute top. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.
Very nice! Pale colors suit you so well!
The Clothes Horse - Thank you. Prior to wearing it I thought I'd have too many shades of white going on, but I rather like the end result :)
Amelia - Thanks, it is one of my favorites!
Nadine - Thank you so much!
i havent been brave enough to wear light colored tights, but they look nice on you.
Post a Comment