Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Swallowed By A Sweater

Here is a first.

I have come across many blogs here in blogland in which the blogger shares her personal style. After admiring so many lovely and style-inspiring posts, I have decided to share some of my wardrobe creations as well. This may not be a regular occurrence for me, but I will add to the hodge podge of my blog with some outfit pictures from time to time. With that said...

Here I am today:
Shirt: Target
Scarf: gift
Skirt: Levi's outlet
Cardigan sweater: H&M
Tights: Marshall's
Shoes: Target

Today's outfit was an attempt to 1) stay warm against the chilly temperature and 2) pretend that winter isn't coming. It was an overall success (thanks in part to the supremely cozy elk/reindeer sweater I am snuggled in). However, the days are limited where I can freely wear my flats and not worry about trudging through the snow!

Now that was fun, wasn't it? ;)

Side note: A BIG thank you to my sister who sweetly agreed to take these photographs. I have to rely on other people's digital cameras for the time being as the display screen on mine so rudely decided it wasn't going to function properly anymore.

3 comments:

Erin Cathleen said...

Weeee! So glad you started doing this! I need to do it, too, but I'm horribly lazy. :D (However, I am still creating outfits and hanging them on the outside of my closets, pretending that I'm styling mannequins and models! Ahh, silly dreams). Anyway, I love this outfit! The sweater is adorable, and I like how you combined it with such lovely layers. I've always admired your amaaazing taste. :)

And thank you, thank you for the birthday message! I wanted to call you back tonight but had to work and actually got locked in the mall! Ahh! Funny story, actually... you should let me know if you ever got locked in your store after hours, because it's quite the experience! We should catch up soon. :) Miss you!

Andrea Eames said...

I really like your sweater! :)

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

erin - nonsense! they aren't silly dreams! ;)

a cat of impossible colour - thank you! it is very cozy! :)