
but the fire is so delightful.

Today is just the kind of day to enjoy inside by the fire with a book. The wind is blowing the last three days worth of snow around creating a chill that you would feel deep down in your bones. I am hesitant to look and see what the thermometer reads.
Turtleneck: Delia's, Sweater & skirt: H&M, Brooch: gift, Tights & shoes: Target

I have since devoured the homemade toffee pictured above. I could easily eat my weight in this stuff. Thankfully, we only make it at this time of year ;)
9 comments:
oo very festive outfit and the toffee looks great, if only I had toffee for my cold weather
jayne - thank you. i wasn't intentionally trying to be festive with my clothes today, but i see now how it appears that way ;) i don't think i even own a red top aside from a few quirky t-shirts...
you wear such elegant lounge clothes! whenever istay ath ome with a book i am in my pjs all the way.
That fire really is delightful. I love the coral color of your shirt. Lovely outfit.
Love the picture of you reading - you look great!
copperoranges - thank you! i was very tempted to stay in my pjs, but the urge to get dressed was over-powering ;)
amelia - thank you, i love the color too :)
nadine - thank you :)
Lovely outfit! And I just wanted to stop by and say Merry Christmas - hope you have a great day :)
Andrea xxx
Pretty outfit. Reading is also how I'm enjoying myself lately. Toffee sounds yummy!
andrea - thank you, same to you :)
the clothes horse - thanks!
Post a Comment