lady grey mornings &
chamomile nights.
sweet as honey,
warm as spring.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Pearly Pair
I found this lovely pair of brooches while thrift shopping the other day. I have been looking for a dainty leaf brooch for some time now and was exceedingly happy to come across these two!
Please respect that all the images shared on this blog are my own unless otherwise noted. I ask that you contact me prior to using my images elsewhere or at least provide a link back to my blog. Thank you!
For the time being, this blog is advertisement and sponsorship free. Questions? Feel free to contact me.
15 comments:
Those are super cute broaches.
Unfortunately I haven't been shopping for a while.
Those broches are perfect! You're lucky you found them! And I've been shopping today. Bought a red coat, that I have been looking for a while.
those are beautiful! awesome find (:
Oh, those are indeed really beautiful. So tiny and precious!
oh how beautiful. love them
pearls and leaves?! <3
i found the most perfect winter coat about two weeks ago. i got it for about 80$ cheaper than its original price too!
What luck! I recently went to the mall and got some nice steals from H&M. :)
Thank you for linking me! I have added you to my links too :D
Cute brooches :)
Those are so pretty! I love jewelry shaped like leaves. The last thing I bought was a beetle pendant at H&M.
Aww, wicked cute, love! You have THE best taste in brooches. :) I wear the one you gave me on my hat.
how lucky to find a pair like that, they are lovely
Thank you all :)
So pretty... thanks for the tag, i'm onto it :)
Pretty Little Pictures - Thanks!
And, you're welcome :)
Post a Comment