Monday, January 26, 2009

A Quiet Interlude

I have just finished watching the BBC TV mini-series The Barchester Chronicles. I have not read the books upon which this adaptation was based, but nevertheless became enthralled by the story line and remarkable acting. The actors' portrayals of their respective characters were a pleasure to watch, especially that of Alan Rickman (this being one of his earliest roles).

I am in the midst of a rather lazy Monday contemplating what to do with myself.
  • Nap?
  • Read? (An activity that may just induce a nap whether I want it or not!)
  • Watch another DVD?
  • Write a letter?
I am feeling excessively indecisive. It would behoove me to spend some time organizing a few disheveled areas about my room (dresser, closet, bookshelf), but I do not think I can muster up the energy to do so. That aforementioned nap is beginning to sound a little more welcoming! ;)

6 comments:

Lexie said...

boo .. i am jealous of your lazy monday! mondays are my busiest days!

MJ. said...

Thanks!!!:)
I know what u mean...I also have these kind of days when u just don't feel like doing anything...just listen to some music and read or enjoy a good ice-cream (sorry, I'm obsessed with it :P)

XX

Nicki's Notebook said...

I too faced a lazy day - but managed to drink ALOT of tea and organize my entire room!

Did you go for a nap in the end!?

ps. I have tagged you in a 'fourth' folder tag if you're interested! xxx

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I have been quite lazy lately myself. Naps are good.

Amelia said...

Laziness sounds really, really nice. I'm so busy...

Jen said...

I just watched brideshead revisited last night and now am aching to read the book and see the bbc version, aren't their versions the best? So much drama and amazing costumes and scenery.