The snow and my sniffles have me thinking of a remedy all things warmth and comfort:
Tea being poured from this beautiful blue & white dove print tea-for-one set from Stash Tea. This is definitely going on my wish list.Hearthside slippers from L.L. Bean, a.k.a. supreme happiness for your feet. You'll never want to take them off. I know I never want to. Besides it's the little things you do that help a cold run its course ;)


8 comments:
those slippers are so cute! i would be tempted to wear mine all the time!
i hope you feel better soon.
Ooo those hearthside slippers do look really comfy...
Dang having a cold sucks. Hope you get better soon! Lots of sleep and water needed... Which part of NY do you stay in anyway? Has there been really freak weather this year? When is winter supposed to end anyway?
Guess what I finally got around to posting about the blog award to gave to me. =) Thanks again for that! Shall move on to the tag soon heh.
oooo, those slippers look cozy! I need a new pair very badly, my cheap Victoria's Secret ones have given up on me and fallen to pieces. They did come free with a set of pajamas, so what should I expect...
I hope you feel better soon. I've been stuffy for weeks now, I'm ready to be over this cold and winter and get on to spring.
I love the tea set - so cute!
My friend has those slippers and I always steal them when I'm at her house, they're so cozy! I hope you feel better, having a cold is always worse when it's cold and snowy :(
That tea pot is gorgeous. I hope you get a little relief from the weather soon. You're probably going to hate me for how gorgeous the weather was over here, today.
The tea set is lovely, I like the blue print with the bird ! Those slippers looks so cute and comfy :) I hope you are feeling better now :)
Copperoranges - Thank you :)
Tis Seredipity - Thank you. And yes, I've been drinking A LOT of water :)
Dearilou - Thank you :) I'm more than ready for spring too!
Nadine - Me too :)
Lauren - That's too funny that you steal your friend's slippers, but I really can't blame you for doing so ;) And thank you :)
Amelia - Isn't it though! I hope there is a relief soon, too. I can't wait to see everything bud and bloom :)
Ambroisine - It really is, I hope to own it someday :) And yes, I am feeling better - thank you!! :)
Post a Comment