One of my dearest friends is moving to England this week. I've been feeling a tinge bittersweet -- I'm extremely happy and excited for her, but will miss her immensely. While she was on one of her recent trips to get things in order and situated she picked up this assortment of goodies for my birthday gift:

♥ Chocolate dipped biscuits, loose leaf Yorkshire tea, and a tea strainer mug ♥
A look inside the mug
Part of me is too delighted to even open up the tea and biscuits. They look so perfect in their neatly wrapped packaging that I find myself admiring, not consuming, them. Strange, I know! I'm sure I'll break into both before long :)
8 comments:
i love cadbury chocolate! i bet those biscuits are delicious!
yum! cadbury is 10x better in England!
cute photos!
you love tea and i looooove coffee!
have a great day! and happy bday!
Well happy belated birthday!
That mug is so, so neat. I want one! And I know what you mean about not wanting to open the nice little packages. I have some darjeeling tea in an awsome tin from India and I get sad using it. Though, at least I can keep a tin more easily than you can keep the packages.
I don't think I've seen a tea strainer mug before. It looks so handy and practical!
Oh, I totally know what you mean about admiring food and not consuming it straight away. I'm often like that too, especially if it's something I'm not likely to get ever again.
I love Cadbury things!! I buy a whole bunch on Mondays, then watch a movie with my Grandpa, chowing down!
That tea stainer mug is so pretty... and the biscuits look delicious.
I can understand that you feel sad that your friend is moving away. Do you think you'll go and visit her over there? I always find that it's such a great opportunity visiting different countries when you have friends living abroad.
it's always tough but little things like this are amazing
Post a Comment