Thursday, May 28, 2009

And it was all yellow

On Tuesday I celebrated my 24th birthday. The day, which was wonderfully low-key and relaxing, ended up taking on a yellow/lemon theme.

Birthday cuppa


Flowers from my dad
Birthday card sent from a friend in Washington State

Dress and cardigan: H&M, Bangles: Urban Outfitters
This is one of my favorite dresses. I'll share a better photograph of the print (rows upon rows of yellow and green dots) the next time I wear it.

Lemon cupcakes ♥

9 comments:

Diana said...

happy birthday! you had a beautiful celebration and yellow is a great spring color.

btw, i love the tag c is for cardigan! cute!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday :)

Lexie said...

aww happy birthday! flowers from your dad? that's adorable.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Happy birthday to you! Seems like you passed the day well.

Amelia said...

Happy birthday!!! The cupcakes and cardigan look so sweet.

Imogen said...

Happy Birthday:) Seems like you had a nice day and I like your dress.

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Thank you, all :)

muchlove said...

happy birthday. Looks like you had a wonderfully sweet one :)

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Muchlove - Thank you. And, I did :)