On Friday I treated myself to two new dresses at H&M, both of which were on sale (yes!). The one I am sharing today first caught my eye back in the winter when I couldn't afford it. Well, I'm sure I could have scrimped and saved, but I didn't really think it was worth the the price they were asking. I was thoroughly tempted by its adorable shape, soft fabric, and gorgeous shade of blue, but decided to forget about it. Out of sight out of mind, right? Luckily for me there was still one available in my size when H&M turned into crazy-sale-land. I've been imagining in my head all the different cardigans and shoes I can wear with this simply perfect dress. Flats, sandals, and wedges - oh my!







13 comments:
I love your dress, but the scarf is the greatest part of the whole outfit. where'd you get it?
oo such a marvelous blue
coldplay is like the god of all rock music haha
and fleet foxes is perfect
oh the dress is beautiful darling! the perfect colour! and so is the medalion, very pretty too. hope your ok honey.
xx
Love, love, love! It is the perfect base dress. I cannot wait to see how you remix this over time. I also cannot wait to see the other dress!
AND that locket is amazing.
Good deal! I love when you "forget" about an item and it magically goes on sale. ^.^ That blue is so pretty on you! I, too, look forward to the many "remixes." :)
Love the dress--I couldn't resist it from H&M either.
you look lovely in your new dress! love the blue! but that becklace oh its so so precious!
They look lovely, but I wish I could see them better! The necklace is great too :)
I'm so glad you treated yourself! The color and shape are perfect.
That's such a nice shade of blue, and the necklace is so cute. I like this song too, the guitar is really simple and pretty.
These are such gorgeous shots, and what a lovely dress - i'm jealous of your spring time...
That book locket necklace is perfect!
Beautiful beautiful dress! =) It's great that it's of such a lovely color and has such a simple design that you could really wear paired with so many different types of things... totally worth it.
Gosh I love your surroundings... it really seems like you're in a far out outdoorsy area right smack in the middle of nature... Do you live pretty far away from the city? In a suburban area? =) Can't believe I still don't really know after all this time...
Post a Comment