
The first day of Summer snuck up on me this year. I wasn't prepared to say goodbye to Spring, but I think I'm ready to endure the heat and humidity for at least a little while. As long as there are promises of kayaking trips and air-conditioned escapes, I will be perfectly content.
That's a marigold in the upper left corner of this photo. That can happen when one sets the camera up in a bed of flowers.Some friends of mine (a sweet trio of sisters) call to these sandals as my "elf shoes." Cute, huh? Well, kinda. It's really in reference to LOTR :)
I've been stockpiling blog awards for a while now - didn't mean for that to happen! I'm going to try to get them all passed out soon.





17 comments:
lovely skirt and the sandals are adorable, very elfin haha
oh the elf shoes how cute!
and how nice that the flower got in the pic! so sweet!
Those sandals with the leaf on it are so lovely!
i have no air conditioning in my apartment! i'm dyin!
You remind me of Jane Birkin in these shots. :) Love the laid-back bohemian look. And the elf shoes!
nice floral skirt and i also like the bow on your blouse...
but the detail of the small leaves at your sandals is my favourite :)
I love how feminine and comfy these outfits look. Enjoy summer!
The leaves sandals are so rad!!!! I wish I can rock a long skirt like that.
Thank you for the awards, that was a very nice surprise:)
I wish it was summer here, although I can't really complain because we do have very long summers. I really like the sandals, the leaf is so cute. The pictures of you are beautiful, so natural.
Looking so lovely! :)
And these sandals are so nice!!
Nat
Thank you thank you! Cute shoes!
The long skirt looks so lovely and summery indeed!
you look lovely darling! and i agree with your friends, those sandals really look kind of elfy :)
I got your email and I wont forget it but I'm too busy now and I'll deal with that later ok? hope you don't mind.
oh and congrats on your awards!
x
I love the print of your maxi-skirt. I would love to wear those for summer but fear I'm far too short for it. You, meanwhile, look summery and gorgeous.
Beautiful shots, adore your outfit it's so dreamy. Love the sandals.
xo
Sophie
i love the last photo of your sandals. such a great photo!
I love long skirts with a romantic print - really nice :).
Post a Comment